We’re looking for an Associate for our popular North East practice in Hebburn.
Hebburn Dental Centre is very well equipped with 3 surgeries with comprehensive rotary endo, high quality materials, plus close access to specialised dental referrals for implantology, facial aesthetics and adult Ortho at our nearby sites.
We have space for an associate or overseas dentist needing to do PLVE.
The practice is a converted Victorian house on a quiet side street near to the centre of Hebburn and has excellent transport links into Newcastle with parking close to the practice. There is also a huge park at the end of the road which is excellent for lunch breaks or exercise!
About the role:
- Full time or part time available
- 5000 UDAs potential (depending on working days)
- Excellent UDA rate
- Uncapped private potential
- Join a fantastic team who are dedicated to providing great care in a friendly environment for our patients.
- Access to a comprehensive educational academy offering inhouse short and longitudinal programmes with links to high profile names within dentistry.
- Committed to professional development and relish the opportunity to support our clinicians with the help of a structured mentoring network.
- Fantastic proven private growth potential
- Competitive rates by negotiation
- Support and Mentoring by Clinical Directors
- Working within an organisation with a strong ethos of personal development
- Opportunities for multi-site working
- COVID secure workplace with air purification system
- Proven track record of looking after our dentists and wider team during the pandemic
Riverdale Healthcare is a growing, forward-thinking dental group with dental practices located across England, delivering a range of NHS, private, and specialist dental treatment. We invest in our dental practices, ensuring that we continuously provide the best patient experience, with care delivered by our friendly, high-trained teams. The incoming associate would enjoy the benefits of being part of the broader Riverdale family with access to an extensive professional development programme with in house courses, longitudinal educational programmes, mentorship and excellent clinical support and leadership to support and develop skills of aspirational dentists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Be GDC registered
- Have a current performer number
- Indemnity cover
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional infection control
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Be able to work towards a target for UDA’S
- Provide Private treatment on request