We are looking for a qualified dental nurse to join our friendly team at Wellingborough Dental Surgery.
Here at Wellingborough Dental Surgery, our aim is to make patient visits as pleasant as we possibly can. Our practice offers a warm and friendly environment with highly trained and motivated staff. We are dedicated to improving the oral health of our patients, helping to enhance their general well-being and confidence. We are committed to providing the care, service and expertise that we would wish for ourselves.
The current team are passionate and enthusiastic and we’re looking for someone to share the same Riverdale values as we do to help continue the amazing service at Wellingborough Dental Surgery.
The surgery is recently refurbished and is a lovely setting to Nurse from.
About the role:
- Competitive salary- See Dental Nurse Salary bandings below
- Monday to Thursday – 8.15am – 6.15pm
- Friday – 08.15am – 5.15pm
- GDC Registration
- Funded Indemnity Insurance
- Access to further Continuous Performance Development opportunities- approx £2000 of training available to access!
- Opportunities for development and career progression within the group. We would be more than happy to support you accessing post graduate courses.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonus holiday days linked to length of service
- Workplace Pension
- Generous Recruitment bonus (if you then introduce new team members to the Riverdale group) from £500 to £5000!
- DBS checked and funded by the practice
- Uniform provided
Riverdale Healthcare are a growing independent dental group with a passion for patient care and respect for all our team members. We have strong values which include ‘We Care About People’ and that applies to our teams and patients. What excites us is being able to create a thriving and interesting working environment where you are respected and have fun with your team! Our team of Dental Nurses can expect the highest level of support whilst being equipped to perform dentistry to the highest standards with patient care at the heart of our vision.
- A GDC registered Dental Nurse
- To be able to work independently
- Have exceptional cross infection skills
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate with good IT skills and experience of dental software, ideally on System for dentists (SFD) although not essential as training can be given
- Willingness to work on reception on occasions
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- Hep B vaccination required
Riverdale Dental Nurse salary bandings
- Apprentice DN- £7.00 (at year 1 will move to NLW (£10.42) if over 23 years (£10.80)*
- Trainee DN- NWM for age (at year 1 will move to NLW (£10.42) if over 23 years (£10.80)*
- Dental Nurse- under 2 years experience from £11.00 p/h
- Dental Nurse- Over 2 years experience from £11.25 p/h
- Senior Nurse- From £12.00*
- Nurse with additional qualifications- From £11.50 (includes Radiography as well as Implants, Ortho and Sedation)*
- Regional Nurse- Up to £15.00*
* Conditions apply to hourly rate. Conditions will be discussed during interview process and will be discussed on an individual basis.